RazorSQL 8.3.0 Crack With Activation Key Full Free Download
RazorSQL is an intuitive database administrator and query tool that allows you to work with various databases through JDBC or ODBC connections. RazorSQL allows you to connect to dozens of databases from one tool, you can easily view, navigate, create, edit, restore, execute SQL queries – from simple to complex procedures and even allow you to work with different databases.
WITH RazorSQL Full You can work with various databases and execute SQL scripts, ranging from simple statements to complex procedures. This program offers a complete solution for database administrators, allowing them to easily create, edit, execute, and delete database records such as views, updates, indexes, and execute stored procedures and functions. In addition, it also allows you to compare data from different tables, views, queries, and more.
Because it stores connection information in ‘connection profiles’, you need to make a new profile. Once it is created, it can be used to connect to whatever database you want. Once the connection is established, the left panel displays all of the identified data, thus allowing you to edit it the way you want. The main window enables you to execute as many SQL scripts as you want, while the Console section retrieves all the necessary data. Besides, if you want to import data from delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, fixed width files into the current database, you can use the proper option from the main toolbar.
In case you want to run one SQL query at a time, you can choose the ‘Execute SQL (One Statement)’ option, otherwise, you can access the other features such as ‘Execute SQL – Fetch All Rows’ or ‘Execute SQL (All Statements)’.
RazorSQL 8.3.0 Crack With License Key
Another important feature of RazorSQL is that you can compare data from multiple tables, views or queries, whether they belong to the same database or they are from different ones. By accessing the ‘Compare Tool’ option from the File menu you are able to set up the connection parameters, select all the data you are interested in, then compare it.However, a downside of this option is that you are required to manually write each table’s name and since it does not come with auto-completion features, nor displays a drop-down list from where you can choose the available tables, you need to pay attention when writing their names.
By accessing the Results menu you are able to filter and sort all the query results the way you want, edit the selected cells, as well as generate INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE statements with ease. To sum things up, RazorSQL comes bundled with visual tools and useful features that help you to manage multiple databases, execute SQL statements and export data to XML, HTML and Excel spreadsheets.
RazorSQL 8.3.0 Crack working with different databases and executing SQL scripts ranging from simple SELECT statements to complex procedures, RazorSQL proves to be an intuitive and steady solution especially designed for database administrators who need to create, alter, describe, execute and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures and functions. Irrespective of the database you choose to work with, be it Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird, Interbase, Apache Derby, Salesforce, SQL Azure, SQLite, MongoDB, Frontbase or JavaDB, the application helps you to edit SQL scripts, gather information from multiple tables, create indexes and views.
- visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects
- tools for importing and exporting data
- a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures
- a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and twelve other programming languages
- Built-in drivers, tools, and system
- A built-in relational database engine
- Connect to other databases and more.
- Edit: import and export data
- Manage all major (popular) databases
- Reliable program editor and query tool
- SQL Editor and Professional Database Browser
- Supports Derby, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Comparison tool: table, data, and file
- Multiple displays of query results
- Supports PHP, Java, XML, HTML, etc.
- Syntax Highlighting and Autocomplete
- View and unzip Zip and Jar files
- Universal tool for database queries and much more.
- tools for creating, editing, and executing stored procedures
- triggers and functions
- a tool to compare table data and/or query results, and SQL history
- adds functionality with the API plugin
- New DB2 Table Conversion Support
- New ability to enable SSL encryption
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Ingres: If comments in a query cause an error, RazorSQL will strip them
- Added support for Java 10 and Java 11 to the Java compiler
- Registration Screen now provides more information about license eligibility, upgrades, and archived downloads.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions)
- 250 MB free hard disk space
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- No special requirements
How to install?
- Disconnection from the Internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the software (run the installer)
- Or just unpack
- run the portable version.